9th November 2013, hej,mgh
This Article: (13 Pages)
2 Novemeber On this day– Commentary here, link to events below
2 November 1917:Balfour declaration
9 November On this Day– Commentary here Link to events below
30 November On this Day– Commentary here Link to events below
9 November 1938: Kristallnacht
This day is thought to mark the beginning of the Holocaust. In fact serious persecution began in 1933 with attacks on Jews increasing notably in Palestine, and beginning again on a large scale in Europe. On the 9th Noevember 1938 a modern dramatic pogrom occurred which was authorized by the authorties, which shocked some of the world. Jewish people, businesses, homes, hospitals, and schools were attacked in Germany and Austria, with many windows being broken, giving the name 'Kristallnacht'. "Over 1,000 synagogues were burned (95 in Vienna alone) and over 7,000 Jewish businesses destroyed or damaged." "30,000 were arrested and incarcerated in concentration camps." "Martin Gilbert writes that no event in the history of German Jews between 1933 and 1945 was so widely reported as it was happening." Wikipedia.
But the darkest part was a bit hidden, except to those who knew. While Britain allowed 'Kindertransport' after Kristallnacht, they had begun on Kristallnacht the process that would restrict Jewish entry to Palestine, which Britain had named as their 'national home'.
The report of the Woodhead Commission on the partition of the British Mandate of Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab State was presented to the British parliament and published on November 9, the day of the Kristallnacht. Wikipedia
Each year as the world remembers we may read in the daily portion of the Bible, the following,
Ezra records the work of those who hated the Jews, "Now when the adversaries of Judah and Benjamin heard that the children of the captivity builded the temple unto the LORD God of Israel they “weakened the hands of the people of Judah, and troubled them in building," (Ezra 4:1,4).
Only once the fence is taken away from God's people may others smite them. When they are smitten God knows many will return to him (as we do also!). Hosea wrote, "Come, and let us return unto Yahweh: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. (Hosea 6:1-2) for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goes away... I have slain them by the words of my mouth: For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. (Hosea 6:4-6)
In 1938, after 2000 years the Jewish nation is to be revived, after passing through a narrow place of suffering. It is far better to fall into the hands of God than man. See here for how the Jewish national sufferings from 1933 end the 2000 years where the people of Israel were not a nation.
God does not require rituals, but service from the heart. The great suffering of persecution and war made many rethink ritual and seek truth. If the Germans began the suffering, in many ways they in the end they suffered so much that many repented of anti-Semitism. By the end of the war most German cities had been destroyed. In the firestorms from bombing many German civilians were incinerated. The majority had had no pity and so they were divided for 40 years, with half being left to live in fear.
30 November 2010: USA embarrassed by Diplomatic revelations Wikileaks
The major international events on that day were commented on in the Bible portion indicating that the substance and effects were known, if not orchestrated, by Yahweh Elohim
Esther 7|8 records the day in Persia (Iran) of the reversal of law in the superpower of the day for the rescue of the Jews from the evil plot of Haman the Agagite. It records the days where the machinations of Haman unravelled. Haman might be like the leader of Iran.
Obadiah 1 has much to say regarding Esau, who being the brother of Jacob ought to have known of the promises, but who despised them. In such a way the USA administration ought to have known of the promises to Israel. The comment on the events on the day is damning
1. “We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the nations”- on this day what were secret diplomatic messages are sent out to all the nations.
2. “Behold, I have made you small among the nations: thou art greatly despised.” The USA is embarrassed and likely not to be trusted.
3. “The pride of thine heart has deceived thee,” relating to peace in Israel “thou that dwells in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, “Who shall bring me down to the ground?”
4. “as the eagle...thy nest among the stars” which are both symbols of the arrogance of the USA.
6. “How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!” The most startling revelations were how Saudi Arabia wanted the USA to attack Iran and told them "to cut off the head of the snake". That Jordan and Bahrain wanted Iran's nuclear programme to be ended even with a military strike and that United Arab Emirates and Egypt believed Iran evil. In all this the USA administration's de-facto alliance with Esau (the 'palestinians') is revealed in that even given such support little action is taken.
7. “All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee,” It is shown that Quatar's leadership lied to the Iranians and vice versa .And they “prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee” where it was revealed that the USA bugged and/or intended to bug its allies: and the US leaders refused to speak on it as “there is none understanding in him.”
8. “Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, destroy the wise men out of Edom, and discernment out of the mount of Esau?” The diplomatic wisdom of the Arab inheritors of Edom and the USA is being destroyed
9. “Thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed” as they ought to be by the revelations. Though the leader of Iran called them a ploy.
10.For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.”
11. “In the day that thou stood on the other side, (in negotiations) in the day .. foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou were as one of them.” As the uSA leadership desires to do..with the inspiration of the Vatican.
15. “For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.” as they sought to embarrass Israel , so they are embarrassed.
16. “But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.”
Israel though unhappy at the processs, was not unhappy at the revelations because they had hoped that what was said by the Arab nations who supported action against Iran in private would be one day made public. The evidence proves that many Arab states do not have the perception that Israel is the threat to ME peace.
One surprising statement in a leaked cable came from Qatar’s Amir Hamad bin Khalifa, who told U.S. Senator John Kerry last February, "When you consider that many in the region perceive that Hizbullah drove Israel out of Lebanon and Hamas kicked them…out ‘of the small piece of land called Gaza,’ it is actually surprising that the Israelis still want peace.” http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/news.aspx/140929
Hebrews 3|4|5 notes a warning that speaks to the servants of Christ in this generation, “I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do always err in their heart; and they have not known my ways...hardened through the deceitfulness of sin” (Hebrews 3:10-13). That the USA leadership is clueless, is implied in that even for the servants, “Strong meat belongs to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.”(Hebrew 5:14). to top
30 November 2012: Isarel reacts to PA UN vote by approving new housing
From the BBC "Some 138 members of the assembly, including many EU states, Russia, China, India and Brazil voted in favour of recognising the Palestinians as a non-member observer state. Israel the US and seven other states, including Canada, Czechosolvakia, the Marshall Islands, Panama, Micronesia, Naru and Palau voted against the resolution. Forty-one nations including the UK and Germany abstained. "The General Assembly is called upon today to issue a birth certificate of the reality of the State of Palestine," Mr Abbas told the assembly in New York shortly before the vote."
From Yahoo JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Hours after the United Nations voted overwhelmingly to grant de-facto statehood to Palestine, Israel responded on Friday by announcing it was authorizing 3,000 new settler homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.
Obadiah 1 speaks of Esau, who being the brother of Jacob knew of the promises. See how events at the UN match the prophecy, as the PA rises up (as Edom did) when there is no substance.
The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, "Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle." (Obadiah 1:1)
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD. (Obadiah 1:3-4)
The PA, as an inheritor of Edom, being on the mountains of Israel has put its nest amoung the stars at the UN. It is as high as the 'eagle' which refernces the USA, the land where the UN sits. With no land or other aspects of state, it is treated as a state (a star). Just as all the world hears, and Isarel reacts by building, the answer to the events at the UN is given.
Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau? And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter. For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever. (Obadiah 1:8-10)
For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been. But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; (Oba 1:15-18)
The prophecy specifically speaks of those of Edom being on God's holy mountain. The PA UN bid was about who owns the mountains of Israel. The result is that Jacob shall be a fire. The annoucment of the new housing in Jerusalem proved to be a political incendiary. to top